Triple Extension Ladders
About Triple Extension Ladders
Our triple extension ladders are designed to meet the toughest jobs when working at height, offering a secure and flexible access solution for trade and professional applications. Its three interconnected ladders can be quickly erected and retracted back into a compact position, allowing for easy adjustment when working at height and providing versatility. Durable stiles and comfortable anti-slip D shaped rungs made from high quality aluminium makes the ladder extremely strong but lightweight.
What sets the Murdoch D max triple extension ladder apart, is its ingenious retractable stabilising bar, which has been designed for the bar to be shortened for easier transport and storage .
All our ladders comply to the EN131 Professional standard and comes with a ten year warranty.
Lighting collar accessory available as a retrofit item.
Available the following as special order:
1. Rope operated
2. 30% lighter with a carbon channel running through the GRP stiles
Contact us for details
It boasts a comfortable 39mm rung depth D rung. The deployable stabiliser bar makes transport easier than ever!
The robust stile guide fittings ensure durability. The Dmax carries a 10 year guarantee and EN131 Professional certification
- 30mm treads for safe and comfortable working on ladders
- Ladder internal width 300mm
- Durable stiles of high quality extruded profile
- Solid stile guide fittings made of steel
- All sizes come with wall wheels for easy erection
- All sizes come with stabiliser bar
- Non-slip end caps
- Load rating 150kg
- EN131 professional