Double Sided Steps
The 1702 timber step ladder range from Krause has been designed in Germany and allow the user to access heights from both sides of the step. Wooden step ladders are robust, hard wearing and will withstand heavy duty use. Featuring multiple screwed steel hinges, hardwood rungs with high strength mortice and tenon joints, and a spread lock chain means a strong and secure ladder. The wood is of a natural finish for an environmentally friendly product.
- Extremely sturdy design, ideal for industry and construction.
- Strengthened steps with 80 mm step depth.
- Front step edges flush with stile.
- Solid hinges made of high-quality cast aluminium (easily replaceable)
- Spreader lock provided by high-strength 30 mm wide perlon straps
- Sturdy reinforcement braces on first step.
- Ladder feet screwed to the stile, easily replaceable
- Ideal for work on all stairway types and uneven surfaces.
- Ladder variably extendable to any height thanks to foot extensions (2×1,000 mm, 2×370 mm).
- Conical design prevents tipping.
- Rolled profile rungs.
- Spreader lock provided by high-strength 25 mm wide perlon straps.
- Patented locking device with brake shoes.