Double Sided Step Ladders
About Double Sided Step Ladders
Introducing our collection of double sided step ladders, possibly the widest choice available in the UK. These versatile steps are designed to ensure easy access and meet your specific needs, we offer a standard range of options from 3 to 8 tread which can all be delivered next day but can offer any size up to 18 treads.
We offer a diverse range of materials to cater to your specific needs. Aluminium, is extremely lightweight and robust and does not rust, this is our primary choice, ideal for most applications. Additionally, we provide timber steps without any finish, offering an eco-friendly alternative for your tool kit. These timber step ladders embody sustainability while providing reliable functionality.
At the core of our product line is a selection of robust and super-strong frames that remain remarkably lightweight. With a maximum load and duty rating of 150kgs, our double sided step ladders provide exceptional stability and reliability.
Our collection of ladder products, are from Europe’s largest access brands Krause, Hymer, and we also offer our own brand label, which all meet the highest industry standards and conform to the EN131 professional standard, ensuring their reliability and safety.
- Extremely sturdy design, ideal for industry and construction.
- Strengthened steps with 80 mm step depth.
- Front step edges flush with stile.
- Solid hinges made of high-quality cast aluminium (easily replaceable)
- Spreader lock provided by high-strength 30 mm wide perlon straps
- Sturdy reinforcement braces on first step.
- Ladder feet screwed to the stile, easily replaceable
- Ideal for work on all stairway types and uneven surfaces.
- Ladder variably extendable to any height thanks to foot extensions (2×1,000 mm, 2×370 mm).
- Conical design prevents tipping.
- Rolled profile rungs.
- Spreader lock provided by high-strength 25 mm wide perlon straps.
- Patented locking device with brake shoes.