Stand And Work Safely With Work Platforms By Murdoch International
Here you can discover the extensive range of work platforms provided by Murdoch International. From simple fixed platforms, to folding 300kg rated behemoths, we shall have the right platform for you.
All of our platforms have a minimum of 150KG load rating. Some have even higher! For example the Hymer 6864 work platform has a massive 300KG load rating and yet is still foldable and compact.
The solid platform can be adjusted to the ideal height fitting all your needs. It is small and compact for storage as well as transportation and with its telescopic function the platform is perfect for narrow spaces. Our new upgraded version has a reinforced framework which makes it even more stable and torsional rigid.A simple & safe locking system, wide steps for a comfortable experience and a built-in handle for easy carrying combined do result in a perfect work tool which is designed for tough work environments.The ideal platform for people working on the same area over a long period of time. The Steadiest and Most Agile Platform You Will Ever Use
- Ideal for plant and machine operation and maintenance work.
- Single modules combinable with different constructions.
- The parallel design allows the step to be fully extended against machines and walls.
- Sold side walls for extreme stability and long life.
- Screw connections permit simple low-cost replacement of components.
- Aluminium profiled step with step depth 250 mm, alternative steel or aluminium grating steps with step depth 240 mm.
- Vertical step distance 200 mm.
- Comfortable top step with 470 mm step depth and back-yellow marking of front step edge.
- With castors to relocate the step easily.
- Floor mounting at existing angle.
- Shipped fully pre-assembled at the factory.
- Permissible load 150 kg (1.5 kN).
- Not available on stock. Production on order, therefore, no exchange possible.
- Extremely stable, folding safety step.
- Safe ascent and descent thanks to 47° angle of inclination.
- Step width 360 mm and step depth 230 mm.
- Steps with non-slip rubber coating.
- High tensile and pressure-resistant bracing between ladder and support section.
- With folding handrail support and functional tool tray.
- The safe working platform for all kinds of use.
- Variably extendable on both sides up to an overall length of 4.00 m.
- 2 in 1: plank can be separated in the middle.
- Extremely sturdy design, even for heavy duty applications.
- Permissible load 150 kg (1.5 kN) at support width of 3.50 m.
- Maximum permissible standing height 1.00 m.
- Hook locking A: Fast and safer fastener of the two individual elements with locking lever.
- Safety device for telescopic rail B: Rocker lever for safe, convenient fixing of the telescopic rail.
- Transport lock C: Duplicate function of the safety device for telescopic rail, also acts ’as a transport lock for the stacked individual boards.