No matter where you're putting your ladder, you'll have full contact with the ground when you use our safety feet.A ladder must always be level to be safe to use. However, there are many occasions when you need to use a ladder when the ground is sloping, uneven or there are level differences. For your safety, we created the Adjustable Safety Feet. With our Adjustable Safety Feet assembled on the ladder, you can adjust the ladder-feet to set your ladder level and always feel safe when working. The Adjustable Safety Foot with its unique inbuilt Ball Joint design makes a safe and steady grip possible. The big rubber plates ensure extraordinary friction and touching ground in all circumstances. The Adjustable Safety Feet may also be supplemented with our Ground Spikes for extra good grip in muddy, snowy or icy environments. Our innovative Adjustable Safety Feet are loved by many Telesteps customers and continue to inspire our team at Telesteps to take innovation one step further. Nothing should stand in the way of a safe quality ladder, regardless of its working environment.
- Ladder holder set for gutters
- The ideal, low-cost accessory for secure fastening of ladders to gutters.
- Can be used on all current types of ladders and stile profiles.
- The plastic coating of the clamps protect the gutter against scratches and dents.
- Self assembly, no tools required.
- Contents: 2 holders incl. fastening material.
- Telescopic wall spacer for rung ladders
- For rung dimensions 30×30 mm.
- For ladders with an inner width of at least 290 mm.
- For rung spacing of 280 mm.
- Adjustable wall distance from 420 mm to 670 mm.
- Upper holder width at least 680 mm, maximum 940 mm.
- With anti-lift device.
- With tray for tools.
- Depth of tool tray 240 mm.
- Maximum loading of tool tray 15 kg.
- Can be fitted without tools