Hymer 565 Stabiliser Bar Leveller
- For all current rung leaning ladders with cross-beams.
- Can be used with straight and curved cross-beams.
- Infinitely adjustable.
- An open-ended spanner is required for the first installation; then can be used without tools.
- Incl. fastening material.
- Practical castor set consisting of rubber-clad castors mounted in ball bearings.
- The compression spring ensures a stable stand when climbing the steps.
- Important: Safety steps can only be fitted with a castor set from size 3 or more.
- Self assembly by using tools.
- Contents: 4 spring-loaded castors
- incl. fastening material.
No matter where you're putting your ladder, you'll have full contact with the ground when you use our safety feet.A ladder must always be level to be safe to use. However, there are many occasions when you need to use a ladder when the ground is sloping, uneven or there are level differences. For your safety, we created the Adjustable Safety Feet. With our Adjustable Safety Feet assembled on the ladder, you can adjust the ladder-feet to set your ladder level and always feel safe when working. The Adjustable Safety Foot with its unique inbuilt Ball Joint design makes a safe and steady grip possible. The big rubber plates ensure extraordinary friction and touching ground in all circumstances. The Adjustable Safety Feet may also be supplemented with our Ground Spikes for extra good grip in muddy, snowy or icy environments. Our innovative Adjustable Safety Feet are loved by many Telesteps customers and continue to inspire our team at Telesteps to take innovation one step further. Nothing should stand in the way of a safe quality ladder, regardless of its working environment.