- Versatile use as a leaning, extension and free standing ladder
- Durable stiles of high quality extruded profile
- Comfortable 30mm deep rungs
- Stabiliser bar for high stability
- High strength retaining straps
- EN131 Professional
|Code number||number of rungs||stile dimensions mm||closed length m||extended length m||reach height m||width (top/bottom) mm||weight kg|
|Hymer Combination Ladder Manual||Manuals||4.3MB||View||Download|
|70045 Images||Hi-Res Images||20.2MB||N/A||Download|
The Hymer 6047 series is the ultimate combination ladder. Can be used as a freestanding ladder, leaning ladder, extension ladder and stairway ladder (up to 3x9, 3x10 and above requires optional accessory) The top and middle sections have reinforcement braces beneath the bottom rungs. The 6047 comes equipped with 2 x rigid locking arms (3x7 upwards) and wall wheels from models 3x10 and up.
- NEW: size 4 × 3 including platform for use as working platform or stairway working platform.
- Versatile for use as leaning or freestanding ladder.
- Rolled profile rungs.
- Steel hinge with locking clamp, easy to use, locks automatically in every position.
- Sturdy cross-beam for high stability.
- Low space requirements for storage and transport.
- N.B - 4x4 cannot be used as a work platform, therefore does not include the work platform
The Krause Corda Scaffold Combination ladder is an extremely versatile product. With the ability to use as a step ladder, leaning ladder and work platform, this handy product can help you with most internal jobs. Comes with rigid locking bars for safety and security, aswell as a water resistant, non-slip platform,