Hymer 7075 AGR Scaffold Tower
- Secure standing in every phase of assembly and dismantling
- With four stabilisers as standard from a reach height of 4.25 m.
- From module 4 with bayonet stabiliser
- It is so quick and easy to twist the bayonet stabiliser into the bayonet coupling on the frame part and this can be assembled from the ground. In addition the bayonet stabiliser can be telescoped to adapt to all ground surfaces.
- Welded frame sections are robust and improve the stability of the tower, meaning that greater assembly heights can be achieved.
- With height-adjustable, spindle mounted castors and are thus suited for all work, both interior and exterior.
- Permissible load: 200 kg/m² (2.0 kN/m²), according to tower group 3, EN 1004.
Frame section width 0.72 m
Platform length 2.08 m
Reach height 3.25 – 11.25 m
Tower height 2.47 – 10.34 m
Standing height 1.25 – 9.25 m
|Code Number||Frame Width m||Platform Length m||Platform Height m||Reach Height m||Weight kg|
|Hymer 7075 Manual||Manuals||4.7MB||View||Download|
|7075 Images||Hi-Res Images||17.7MB||N/A||Download|
The Krause DIY Tower comes in 2 versions - 4m working height or 5m working height. Get closer to your work as the tower can reposition on its stabiliser bar and easy to move around on its tilt wheels. The 5m working height version comes with 2 tie ins, so you can tie to an eye bolt or secure surface for extra stability. It can even we used on stairways!
The Krause ProTec XS folding advanced guardrail mobile scaffold tower is a flexible and quick to build tower. Up to 45% decrease in build time compared to the standard 3T method, the tower doesn't save time, it increases safety. The AGR method allows you to install guardrails before the platform is placed, never needing to work on an unprotected platform. With platform length of 2m and platform heights of up to 9.7m, the ProTec XS is great for all jobs.