- Door swivels out optionally to the left or to the right
- With access barrier at the top
- Lockable with a padlock (not included)
- Adjustable fastener of the security door to the back protection avoids touching the wall
- Can also be used with an assembled access protection rail
- Unauthorised ascending will be prevented
Choose from a selection of trusted resellers below to purchase this product online.
|Krause Fixed Ladder Catalogue
|Krause Galvanised Steel Components Images
L shaped wall anchors for fixing the Krause vertical fixed ladder systems. Available in 200mm standoff fixed, 200-270mm and 270-400mm
Steel, galvanised Closes the gap between platform and back protection cage Variable for all wall anchors
Rest platform for single-section fixed ladder 625 x 350 mm Integrated into an additional back protection Integrated into an additional
Galvanised steel straight or angled handrail for exiting the Krause fixed ladder Gives 1100mm above ladder exit height.
700mm diameter galvanised steel safety cage for the Krause fixed ladder system 3/4 hoop for side exit
Self-locking barrier according to DIN EN ISO 14122-4 Only suitable for the side exit of the fixed ladder with back
Necessary between the ladder rails according to DIN EN ISO 14122-4 Suitable for steel and aluminium ladder Steel, galvanised