Krause Square Rung Triple Extension Ladder
Versatile and lightweight, Krause Triple Extension ladder can be used as a leaning ladder, single ladder, and free standing ladder. Incredibly quick to set up, it can be easily carried between jobs making it ideal for most jobs. Certified to EN131 Professional
Three-section section extension ladder
– Completely profiled square rungs
– Steel guiding profiles enable a comfortable extension of the ladder
– Wide stabilizer for a safe standing
– Anti-slip foot caps
– Self-locking hooks prevent unintentional detachment during use and transport
– Maximum load of 150 kg
– TÜV approved – EN131 Professional
|Number Of Rungs
|Closed Length m
|Extended Length m
|Reach Height m
|Krause Combination Ladders Manual
|Krause Corda Combination Ladder With Stair Function Certificate
|Krause Triple Extension Ladder Images
- 30mm treads for safe and comfortable working on ladders
- Ladder internal width 300mm
- Durable stiles of high quality extruded profile
- Solid stile guide fittings made of steel
- All sizes come with wall wheels for easy erection
- All sizes come with stabiliser bar
- Non-slip end caps
- Load rating 150kg
- EN131 professional
It boasts a comfortable 39mm rung depth D rung. The deployable stabiliser bar makes transport easier than ever!
The robust stile guide fittings ensure durability. The Dmax carries a 10 year guarantee and EN131 Professional certification
- Non-slip, ribbed, rolled profile rungs.
- Robust guide fittings made of steel.
- Secure attachment of the ladder thanks to preassembled, stable suspension hooks.
- Space-saving storage when retracted.
- The variable angle of inclination allows some height compensation.
- Ergonomic working on 80 mm step depth on the upper section. Front step edges flush with stile.
- Lower weight due to the combination of steps and rungs.
- Increased slip resistance of steps and rungs thanks to a high rib extruded profile.
- Easier extension and retraction of the ladder thanks to steel guide fittings with plastic sliders.
Lighting collar accessory available as a retrofit item.
Available the following as special order:
1. Rope operated
2. 30% lighter with a carbon channel running through the GRP stiles
Contact us for details