- Large slip-resistant, waterproof platform
- Quick and easy to fold for space-saving storage
- Integrated safety lock, automatically arresting, for a safe foothold
- 4 large, slip-resistant and floor protecting foot caps
- Coloured powder-coating
This sturdy folding aluminium working platform is ideal for works requiring a longer platform and is designed for easy storage
Krause Ladders and Stepladders By Murdoch International. With the slogan KRAUSE-Werk has more than 120 years of experience in the production and sales of ascending and scaffold technology. Over time our dynamic growing company developed into an internationally operating group. With our products we set standards concerning functionality, accident prevention and operability. The focus is primarily on practical innovations – the brand KRAUSE stands for high-quality ladders and scaffolds systems. Our KRAUSE products are subject to strict quality and safety checks performed in our integrated laboratory.
|Closed Length m
|Closed Depth m
|Open Platform Height m
|Reach Height m
|Krause StepTop Certificate
|Krause StepTop Images
|Krause StepTop Manual
With its extra wide body, deep rungs, roomy platform and dual handrails, the Hymer 8081 is the ideal step for stock picking and onerous maintenance tasks. The mobile version comes with integrated castors and an extra-long handrail, for easy transportation between locations.
- The safe working platform for all kinds of use.
- Variably extendable on both sides up to an overall length of 4.00 m.
- 2 in 1: plank can be separated in the middle.
- Extremely sturdy design, even for heavy duty applications.
- Permissible load 150 kg (1.5 kN) at support width of 3.50 m.
- Maximum permissible standing height 1.00 m.
- Hook locking A: Fast and safer fastener of the two individual elements with locking lever.
- Safety device for telescopic rail B: Rocker lever for safe, convenient fixing of the telescopic rail.
- Transport lock C: Duplicate function of the safety device for telescopic rail, also acts ’as a transport lock for the stacked individual boards.
- Ideal for warehousing and maintenance work.
- Sturdy cast platform with 400×300 mm step surface
- High stability by welded stile/rung connections
- Comfortable, wide steps with 80 mm step depth.
- Rigid safety bar against unintentional folding.
- Low space requirements for storage and transport.
- Extremely stable, folding safety step.
- Safe ascent and descent thanks to 47° angle of inclination.
- Step width 360 mm and step depth 230 mm.
- Steps with non-slip rubber coating.
- High tensile and pressure-resistant bracing between ladder and support section.