- Made of hot dipped steel galvanised
- According to DIN EN 14396 and Construction Product Regulation (BauPVO) 305/2011 (EU), type tested
- Access aids according to DIN 19572
- Clearance width 400 mm
- Rectangular side rails 50 x 20 mm, non-slip perforated rungs
- Shaft ladders made of glass-fibre and stainless steel reinforced plastic are available on request
Krause Ladders and Stepladders By Murdoch International. With the slogan KRAUSE-Werk has more than 120 years of experience in the production and sales of ascending and scaffold technology. Over time our dynamic growing company developed into an internationally operating group. With our products we set standards concerning functionality, accident prevention and operability. The focus is primarily on practical innovations – the brand KRAUSE stands for high-quality ladders and scaffolds systems. Our KRAUSE products are subject to strict quality and safety checks performed in our integrated laboratory.
Choose from a selection of trusted resellers below to purchase this product online.
|Code Number||Length m||Number of Brackets||Handrail|
|Shaft Ladder Images||Hi-Res Images||1.2MB||N/A||Download|
|Krause Shaft Ladder Certificate||Certificates||203.3KB||View||Download|