Murdoch Aluminium Swingback Step ladder
The Murdoch aluminium swingback steps are manufactured to withstand vigorous everyday usage. Carrying the EN131 professional label means that the product has been tested to withstand at least 50,000 uses. Lightweight, robust, cost effective.
- Aluminium single sided swingback step with 82/40mm profile stiles
- 140mm transport depth
- 2 aluminium locking arms
- 85mm deep, ribbed treads allows you to work comfortably and safely
- Large anti-slip feet
- Load rating 150kg
- EN131 Professional
|code number||number of treads||Open height m||closed length m||base width mm||weight kg|
|Elkop Steps/Ladders Manual||Manuals||5MB||View||Download|
|Murdoch Builders Steps Images||Hi-Res Images||9.9MB||N/A||Download|
The platform automatically locks into position with an ABS locking tab and the platform is manufactured from a high quality composite material of fibreglass and nylon for ultimate durability.
Featuring large, anti-slip fit and webbing straps for security, and a large tool tray and bucket hook for easy usage.
- Extremely sturdy design, ideal for industry and construction.
- Strengthened steps with 80 mm step depth.
- Front step edges flush with stile.
- Solid hinges made of high-quality cast aluminium (easily replaceable)
- Spreader lock provided by high-strength 30 mm wide perlon straps
- Sturdy reinforcement braces on first step.
- Ladder feet screwed to the stile, easily replaceable