Telesteps Adjustable Safety Feet For Prime and Rescue Line
No matter where you’re putting your ladder, you’ll have full contact with the ground when you use our safety feet.
A ladder must always be level to be safe to use. However, there are many occasions when you need to use a ladder when the ground is sloping, uneven or there are level differences. For your safety, we created the Adjustable Safety Feet. With our Adjustable Safety Feet assembled on the ladder, you can adjust the ladder-feet to set your ladder level and always feel safe when working.
The Adjustable Safety Foot with its unique inbuilt Ball Joint design makes a safe and steady grip possible. The big rubber plates ensure extraordinary friction and touching ground in all circumstances. The Adjustable Safety Feet may also be supplemented with our Ground Spikes for extra good grip in muddy, snowy or icy environments.
Our innovative Adjustable Safety Feet are loved by many Telesteps customers and continue to inspire our team at Telesteps to take innovation one step further. Nothing should stand in the way of a safe quality ladder, regardless of its working environment.
- Extremely flexible and adjustable – Your ladder always becomes level even though your surface is uneven
- The foot has an inbuilt ball joint – for maximizing contact with the surface
- Foot control – for easy use
- Max adjustable 220 mm (depending on model)
- Approved for 150kg according to EN 131
|Telesteps Adjustable Safety Foot For Prime Line Image||Hi-Res Images||97.6KB||N/A||Download|
|Code Number||Max Adjustment mm||Foot Diameter mm||Product|
|9190-101||220||155 x 2||, Rescue|
|9190-109||140||155 x 2||Prime Deployable Stabiliser Models|
- Folding universal ladder step
- For rung dimensions 30×30 mm.
- For ladders with an inner width of at least 290 mm.
- For rung spacing of 280 mm.
- Safe standing on the ladder thanks to step surface located over the middle of the rung.
- The fold-up step ensures safe ascent of the ladder. Step width 260 mm and step depth 250mm
- Load rating 150kg