Stand And Work Safely With Mobile Scaffold Towers By Murdoch International
Here you can discover the extensive range of scaffold towers by Murdoch International. We have DIY towers for home users and industrial EN1004-1:2020 towers for the professional user.
Mobile Scaffold Standards
The Murdoch professional towers all conform to EN1004-1:2020. Easily extend your scaffold platform height with us as most towers are purchased in kit form, or simply purchase the components required additionally at a later date.
- Secure standing in every phase of assembly and dismantling
- With four stabilisers as standard from a reach height of 4.25 m.
- From module 4 with bayonet stabiliser
- It is so quick and easy to twist the bayonet stabiliser into the bayonet coupling on the frame part and this can be assembled from the ground. In addition the bayonet stabiliser can be telescoped to adapt to all ground surfaces.
- Welded frame sections are robust and improve the stability of the tower, meaning that greater assembly heights can be achieved.
- With height-adjustable, spindle mounted castors and are thus suited for all work, both interior and exterior.
- Permissible load: 200 kg/m² (2.0 kN/m²), according to tower group 3, EN 1004.