Hymer 4043 / 4143 Multipurpose Ladder
- NEW: size 4 × 3 including platform for use as working platform or stairway working platform.
- Versatile for use as leaning or freestanding ladder.
- Rolled profile rungs.
- Steel hinge with locking clamp, easy to use, locks automatically in every position.
- Sturdy cross-beam for high stability.
- Low space requirements for storage and transport.
- N.B – 4×4 cannot be used as a work platform, therefore does not include the work platform
|Hymer Folding Multipurpose Ladder Manual||Manuals||4.1MB||View||Download|
|4043, 4143 Certificate||Certificates||1.6MB||View||Download|
|4043 4143 Images||Hi-Res Images||18.5MB||N/A||Download|
|Code Number||Number Of Rungs||Stile Dimensions mm||Folded Dims m||Leaning Length m||Width As Leaning Ladder (top/bottom) mm||Weight kg|
Spares & Accessories
- Folding universal ladder step
- For rung dimensions 30×30 mm.
- For ladders with an inner width of at least 290 mm.
- For rung spacing of 280 mm.
- Safe standing on the ladder thanks to step surface located over the middle of the rung.
- The fold-up step ensures safe ascent of the ladder. Step width 260 mm and step depth 250mm
- Load rating 150kg
The perfect combination of size and versatility, the 4142 is compact in size for easy storage and transport and yet offers working heights up to 7.2 metres. It can be used as a free-standing 'A frame' ladder, leaning ladder, and can even be used on stairs. The deployable outriggers helps secure the user while working at height
The perfect combination of size and versatility, the Hymer 70069 series is compact in size for easy storage and transport, yet offers working heights up to 4.87m. It can be used as a free-standing 'A frame' ladder, leaning ladder, and can even be used on stairs. The wide stabiliser bar makes the ladder user feel safe and secure whilst working at height.
Versatile, durable, with many innovative safety features. The Hymer 70247 can be used as a single, leaning and free-standing ladder and offers a comfortable climbing experience with its wide body, deep rungs, high-strength restraining straps and Smart-Base for stabilising the ladder on uneven ground.
Versatile and lightweight, the Light Trade combination ladder can be used as a leaning ladder or free-standing ladder. Incredibly quick to set up, it can be easily carried between jobs making it ideal for short maintenance and decorating work. The light trade combination ladder comes with 2 steel locking bars to prevent unintentional folding and provide rigidity. High specification ladder for a low price.