Hymer 4123 Stairway Step Ladder
- Ideal for work on all stairway types and uneven surfaces.
- Ladder variably extendable to any height thanks to foot extensions (2×1,000 mm, 2×370 mm).
- Conical design prevents tipping.
- Rolled profile rungs.
- Spreader lock provided by high-strength 25 mm wide perlon straps.
- Patented locking device with brake shoes.
|Code Number||Number Of Rungs||Stile Dimensions mm||Closed Length mm||Width (Top/bottom) mm||Weight kg|
|4123 Images||Hi-Res Images||22.3MB||N/A||Download|
Spares & Accessories
- Folding universal ladder step
- For rung dimensions 30×30 mm.
- For ladders with an inner width of at least 290 mm.
- For rung spacing of 280 mm.
- Safe standing on the ladder thanks to step surface located over the middle of the rung.
- The fold-up step ensures safe ascent of the ladder. Step width 260 mm and step depth 250mm
- Load rating 150kg
- NEW: size 4 × 3 including platform for use as working platform or stairway working platform.
- Versatile for use as leaning or freestanding ladder.
- Rolled profile rungs.
- Steel hinge with locking clamp, easy to use, locks automatically in every position.
- Sturdy cross-beam for high stability.
- Low space requirements for storage and transport.
- N.B - 4x4 cannot be used as a work platform, therefore does not include the work platform
The perfect combination of size and versatility, the 4142 is compact in size for easy storage and transport and yet offers working heights up to 7.2 metres. It can be used as a free-standing 'A frame' ladder, leaning ladder, and can even be used on stairs. The deployable outriggers helps secure the user while working at height
The Hymer 6047 series is the ultimate combination ladder. Can be used as a freestanding ladder, leaning ladder, extension ladder and stairway ladder (up to 3x9, 3x10 and above requires optional accessory) The top and middle sections have reinforcement braces beneath the bottom rungs. The 6047 comes equipped with 2 x rigid locking arms (3x7 upwards) and wall wheels from models 3x10 and up.
Versatile, durable, with many innovative safety features. The Hymer 70247 can be used as a single, leaning and free-standing ladder and offers a comfortable climbing experience with its wide body, deep rungs, high-strength restraining straps and Smart-Base for stabilising the ladder on uneven ground.
The perfect combination of size and versatility, the Hymer 70069 series is compact in size for easy storage and transport, yet offers working heights up to 4.87m. It can be used as a free-standing 'A frame' ladder, leaning ladder, and can even be used on stairs. The wide stabiliser bar makes the ladder user feel safe and secure whilst working at height.