Hymer 6889 Double Sided Mobile Warehouse Step
The 6889 double sided mobile warehouse step is a excellent choice for stock picking or factory environments. With a spacious platform of 600x800mm allowing hands free working. The Hymer 6889 comes with 4 spring loaded 125mm castors which automatically lock when climbing.
- Spacious Platform with 600x800mm surface
- 200mm tread depth
- Safe hands free working due to guardrails, knee rails and toeboards
- 1030mm guardrails
- 4 x 125mm castors automatically lock when steps are ascended
- Permissible load 150kg
- Optional handrails and self closing gate available
- Made in Germany
|Code Number||Number of treads||Stile dimensions mm||platform height m||working height m||base width mm||weight kg|
|6888 6889 Certificate||Certificates||556.9KB||View||Download|
|6889 Images||Hi-Res Images||11.3MB||N/A||Download|
Spares & Accessories
The solid platform can be adjusted to the ideal height fitting all your needs. It is small and compact for storage as well as transportation and with its telescopic function the platform is perfect for narrow spaces. Our new upgraded version has a reinforced framework which makes it even more stable and torsional rigid.A simple & safe locking system, wide steps for a comfortable experience and a built-in handle for easy carrying combined do result in a perfect work tool which is designed for tough work environments.The ideal platform for people working on the same area over a long period of time. The Steadiest and Most Agile Platform You Will Ever Use
- Ideal for plant and machine operation and maintenance work.
- Single modules combinable with different constructions.
- The parallel design allows the step to be fully extended against machines and walls.
- Sold side walls for extreme stability and long life.
- Screw connections permit simple low-cost replacement of components.
- Aluminium profiled step with step depth 250 mm, alternative steel or aluminium grating steps with step depth 240 mm.
- Vertical step distance 200 mm.
- Comfortable top step with 470 mm step depth and back-yellow marking of front step edge.
- With castors to relocate the step easily.
- Floor mounting at existing angle.
- Shipped fully pre-assembled at the factory.
- Permissible load 150 kg (1.5 kN).
- Not available on stock. Production on order, therefore, no exchange possible.