- Versatile use as a leaning, extension and free standing ladder
- Durable stiles of high quality extruded profile
- Comfortable 30mm deep rungs
- Stabiliser bar for high stability
- High strength retaining straps
- Rigid safety bar
- EN131 Professional
|Code Number||number of rungs||stile dimensions mm||closed length m||extended length m||reach height (freestanding/extended) m||width (top/bottom) mm||Weight kg|
|Hymer Combination Ladder Manual||Manuals||4.3MB||View||Download|
|70047, 70247 Certificate||Certificates||2.1MB||View||Download|
|70047 Images||Hi-Res Images||18.1MB||N/A||Download|
The Krause Corda Scaffold Combination ladder is an extremely versatile product. With the ability to use as a step ladder, leaning ladder and work platform, this handy product can help you with most internal jobs. Comes with rigid locking bars for safety and security, aswell as a water resistant, non-slip platform,
Versatile, durable, with many innovative safety features. The Hymer 70247 can be used as a single, leaning and free-standing ladder and offers a comfortable climbing experience with its wide body, deep rungs, high-strength restraining straps and Smart-Base for stabilising the ladder on uneven ground.
- Ideal for work on all stairway types and uneven surfaces.
- Ladder variably extendable to any height thanks to foot extensions (2×1,000 mm, 2×370 mm).
- Conical design prevents tipping.
- Rolled profile rungs.
- Spreader lock provided by high-strength 25 mm wide perlon straps.
- Patented locking device with brake shoes.
The Hymer 6047 series is the ultimate combination ladder. Can be used as a freestanding ladder, leaning ladder, extension ladder and stairway ladder (up to 3x9, 3x10 and above requires optional accessory) The top and middle sections have reinforcement braces beneath the bottom rungs. The 6047 comes equipped with 2 x rigid locking arms (3x7 upwards) and wall wheels from models 3x10 and up.
The perfect combination of size and versatility, the 4142 is compact in size for easy storage and transport and yet offers working heights up to 7.2 metres. It can be used as a free-standing 'A frame' ladder, leaning ladder, and can even be used on stairs. The deployable outriggers helps secure the user while working at height