Hymer 8080 Platform Stepladder With Handrails
With its extra wide body, deep rungs, roomy platform and dual handrails, the Hymer 8080 is the ideal step for stock picking and onerous maintenance tasks. Also available as a mobile version with integrated castors and an extra-long handrail, for easy transportation between locations.
- Step depth 80 mm
- Platform dimensions: 440×400 mm
- Guardrail height above platform 800 mm
- On request, self-locking spring-loaded castors can be mounted on the ladder section/support section
- Large 450 mm tray for tools and small parts and hook for buckets and small appliances
- Rigid safety bars fitted as standard ensure high stability
- Stable stiffening braces on first step
- With restraining straps from 8 treads
- The handrail is delivered unassembled but prepared for self assembly
|Code number||Number of treads||stile dimensions mm||Closed length m||platform height m||base width mm||Open Height mm||Base Projection mm||Stored depth (inc h/rails) mm||weight kg|
|Hymer Platform Steps Manual||Manuals||3.5MB||View||Download|
|8080, 8081 Certificate||Certificates||2MB||View||Download|
|8080 Images||Hi-Res Images||109.6MB||N/A||Download|
The platform automatically locks into position with an ABS locking tab and the platform is manufactured from a high quality composite material of fibreglass and nylon for ultimate durability.
Featuring large, anti-slip fit and webbing straps for security, and a large tool tray and bucket hook for easy usage.
- Extremely sturdy design, ideal for industry and construction.
- Strengthened steps with 80 mm step depth. Front step edges flush with stile.
- Platform dimensions 250×250 mm.
- Spreader lock provided by high-strength 30 mm wide perlon straps from size 7 upwards.
- Sturdy reinforcement braces on first step.
- Solid aluminium tray with hooking option for bucket.
- Ladder feet screwed to the stile, easily replaceable and with large floor contact area