Krause Corda 2 Part Combination Ladder
Versatile and lightweight, Krause Corda 2 part combination ladder can be used as a leaning ladder, single ladder, free-standing ladder. Incredibly quick to set up, it can be easily carried between jobs making it ideal for most jobs. Certified to EN131 Professional
Two-section aluminium multi-purpose ladder
as single, extension and step ladder
– Completely profiles rungs
– Steel guiding profiles enable a comfortable extension of the ladder
– Wide stabilizer for a safe standing
– Anti-slip foot caps
– Self-locking hooks prevent unintentional detachment during use and transport
– Maximum load of 150 kg
– TÜV approved
|Code Number||Number Of Rungs||Closed Length m||Freestanding Height m||Freestanding Reach Height m||Extended Length m||Extended Reach Height m||Weight kg|
|Krause Combination Ladders Manual||Manuals||12.3MB||View||Download|
|Krause Corda 2 Part Combination Ladder Certificate||Certificates||672.6KB||View||Download|
|Krause Corda 2 Part Combination Ladder Images||Hi-Res Images||86.3MB||N/A||Download|
TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE
Free standing and leaning telescopic ladder, all in one.
Our Combi Line is just like it sounds a combination ladder, a free-standing ladder that you can easily transform into a leaning ladder. This makes Combi Line ideal if you need a multi-purpose ladder for all different types of situations.
- Ideal for work on all stairway types and uneven surfaces.
- Ladder variably extendable to any height thanks to foot extensions (2×1,000 mm, 2×370 mm).
- Conical design prevents tipping.
- Rolled profile rungs.
- Spreader lock provided by high-strength 25 mm wide perlon straps.
- Patented locking device with brake shoes.