Krause DIY Scaffold Tower
The Krause DIY Tower comes in 2 versions – 4m working height or 5m working height.
Get closer to your work as the tower can reposition on its stabiliser bar and easy to move around on its tilt wheels.
The 5m working height version comes with 2 tie ins, so you can tie to an eye bolt or secure surface for extra stability.
It can even we used on stairways!
Flexible working scaffold. Can be installed easily and quickly. Maximum
working height aprox 5.0 m. Can be assembled easily without the use of any tools.
– Anti-slip and weatherproof platform 1.50 m x 0.56 m
– 2 wide stabilizers for additional stability
– Suitable for use on stairs and landings
– Platform suitable for a maximum load of 150 kg/m²
– TÜV approved
4m Working Height – Single handrails, no toeboards, no tie in clips, no tilt wheels
5m Working Height – Dual handrails, toeboard kit included, 2 x tie in clips included, tilt wheels included
|Code Number||Platform Height m||Working Height m||Open Length m||Open Width m||Platform Dimensions m||Weight kg|
|Krause DIY Scaffold Tower Certificate||Certificates||1022.4KB||View||Download|
|Krause DIY Scaffold Tower Images||Hi-Res Images||142.4MB||N/A||Download|
|Krause DIY Scaffold Tower Manual||Manuals||1.4MB||View||Download|
- Secure standing in every phase of assembly and dismantling
- With four stabilisers as standard from a reach height of 4.25 m.
- From module 4 with bayonet stabiliser
- It is so quick and easy to twist the bayonet stabiliser into the bayonet coupling on the frame part and this can be assembled from the ground. In addition the bayonet stabiliser can be telescoped to adapt to all ground surfaces.
- Welded frame sections are robust and improve the stability of the tower, meaning that greater assembly heights can be achieved.
- With height-adjustable, spindle mounted castors and are thus suited for all work, both interior and exterior.
- Permissible load: 200 kg/m² (2.0 kN/m²), according to tower group 3, EN 1004.